¡Bad bunny baby!


(Original Image)

Maybe the image at the top of the blog might look like a common and normal photo and the answer is yes, the only peculiarity is that is this a selfie of one of my friends from the high school, I do that introduction because, I now that this blog has the purpose of telling a story of its own, but since i dont like to take many photos I'll use this.

Straight to the point, i got along so well with that friend named "Milton" and on one occasion he uploaded a photo to facebook in wich there were not many background colors and I say "this is my f*#$% oportunity" it should be noter that I'm a master using photoshop and my friend cares a lot to look good in the photos but that did not really matter to me, in any way, I use my skills in photoshop to put him the Bad Bunny's hair in those times almost all of us mocked that photo and I remember that we all commented on that photo in their facebook statements.

Time after I took a potho of him eating a banana and as expected, I photoshoped something very explicit that replaced the banana in the photo and that image was put in the profile picture of my high school group, I thing it's still there today, obviously I won't put that image but I leave to the imagination its appearance.

(Photoshoped Image)



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog