Hello, My name is Cleo Soto I'm a scout and I'll talk about this photo.


I'm toke this photo in Xico, Veracruz; one of my favorites places, on the morning of the third day of a camp.
The last day we had done a 60km walk and we arrived really tired, but we can't sleep because the camp was far of the final point of the hike and we need move to the camp zone...
The camp zone was in the middle of the hill, and for reach we was cross another hill in the night with a few lanterns and carrying our backpacks whit a lot of thing for camping and food...
But all this was worth it because the camp zone was very beautiful and they were waiting for us with a very homely campfire... 
We all live together as if we knew each other from a long time ago, talking about our experiences and we share our food, medicine and water; thanks to this little thing we recover the desire to continue awake until 3am...
When I woke up in the morning I saw this beautiful sunrise lighting the mountain in front.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog