Hello! My name is Vianney Chavez. I'm going to describe a interesting picture. 
First almost all the students were outside the classroom, our next class was Algebra. In the first days of the Food Chemistry semester, the teacher of Algebra said that career was very feminine.
The day I took the photo in the Faculty of Chemistry, Cerrillo. I asked how many men were in the class, I was surprising, there are only six men while women are thirty, at that moment I thought maybe the women are more responsible, but I was wrong, the boys demonstrated in the first evaluation that they are very intelligent.
They are super cool, and I am happy to know them. This picture I shared it with my classmate Ruth and she uploaded it to her account in Instagram.
I took the picture because I would like the six men to finish the degree if this not happen, I will have a memory. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog