King and Queen đź‘‘

Being with my sister is one of the things that I enjoy the most, after the separation from my parents I see it very rare at the same time. This photo was taken on the day of my brother's graduation, since there was time we did not see each other; this day we took advantage of the fact that in addition to everything the way we were dressed was incredible to take it and stand out from the others. The graduation was about 4 months ago in the gym of the school, of course we support our brothers and we took advantage of the afternoon to live. I miss her and every moment we spend together is unforgettable. The only one who had seen the photo until today was her. It is our moment, together we have always been stronger and more wonderful together.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog