Photo

My Graduation.


Yiyi, Diana & Me.
This pic was taken when I was almost getting out of high school. I was with two of my best friends so that’s why I didn’t take the photo by myself.
We were at the school because that day was one of the last ones that we would be there, so we was preparing all the things about the graduation. We were so nervous, sad, and also very happy because we was closing another important cycle of our lives.
I was saying goodbye to everyone in there place, so when I found they, i was so happy and we decided to take one last pic of our high school life. At the end of the day, I saw every single photo that I took in that place, and I send to all my friends.
I'm going to miss they so much!.


By: Olmos Gonzalez Luis Antonio Miguel.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog