The call

My name is Víctor Vargas and I toke this photo after a big adventure that I will tell you in the next text...
First I woke up at 5:30 am, I ate a pan and after I went to te school in a bored day, in the school I did my laboratories practice. I finished the day school and I was very happy because this day was my best friend's birthday, but to arrive to the party the den had an adventure for me;
In the way to his house I found people than invites me to a travel in airplane, I can't refuse that invitation, so after that I had to jump of the airplane, while I was falling down 3 Brayans arrive to steal me in a motorcycle (in the air, wow) so I gave them my money (3 pesos moreless) so they decided to leave follow my way. I fell near of a police station and the hour of the party was near, so I had to steal a police car, in a awesome chasing I crashed the car, ans the police never catch me jejejeje. Near of his house I found a dragon, and I had to fought with him, after to will the battle I arrived to his house, I congratulated him and I went to eat with others friends. In this moment he is being congratulated for the president, wishing him a Happy Birthday. End.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog