PHOTO STORY




My best friends are Nayeli, Ale and Nancy, they are very important in my life, always are with me and you can clearly see in the photo that I am very happy to have met them.

This photo was took in a coffe shop. My friends decided celebrate my birthday and invited me to breakfast. The coffe shop we went to was very pretty, it had board games, lots of books, target shooting and you could even listen the music of your prefrence. I was very excited and happy, then I decided to go to the bathroom and when I returned my friends put me the mañanitas, were singing and throwing confetti, too gave me many beautiful gifts.

In this photo I was with Ale, she is a person amazing. She and me are very friendly and always are smailing. The photograph was shared in our whatsapp group because it was Naye who took it. Before we talked a lot for that chat but now nobody sends a message.


Itzel Gómez Fonseca


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog