The birthday of my sister in law Chel


The birthday of my sister in law Chel

That day was very great! In that morning my girlfriend and me was prepare all for Chel´s party in one park,
 she and me makes one ornament with the number of birthday and a many balloons. 



When Chel arrive at the park the party started and we all sing the mañanitas.
 
We stayed very happy and we ate parrillada and then one very delicious cake and jelly.
 
All we had a canned foam and we play with that, everything was very fun and incredible, 
we all get very wet.
 
 
Before it rained my girlfriend and me bought a kite and we flew it, because me at 
the elementary school I was flying kites very often, and very high.
 

My girlfriend and her whole family were surprised


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog