Vamos a LER!!!

I met to Aurelio Nuño📘! and I fell in love 🙊💘💁👀👐
First, I'll put you a little in context so you'll know what I was doing in that place. 
My ¨little sister¨is part of a political party 💙, one day we were invited to to attend the appointment of Pepe Meade as a candidate for the presidency of Mexico, at the end of ceremony Pepe Meade was greeting everyone and and when I least expected it many very important political actors from Mexico took the stage!!! 😵
I first saw Manuel Velasco 💁, next to him was NIKEL ARRIOLA and nex to him AURELIO NUÑO👦💫, the firt think than was "the man of the meme😂😂!" BUT! he smiled and zaz💥💣💥💥💥💥!!! OMG! WHAT A HANDSOME MAN💞💘💘! the man has a beautiful smile! and a amazing charisma! everyone else got off the stand and he was the only one who stayed attending to the people who approached him.
In that moment may sister said me "TAKE A PHOTO WITH HIM📷📷" and even though we were close enough to the stage we couldn't get close enough to have a photograph since all the people when they saw the disposition that he had to take care of them were agglomerated 😖😪😫💔.
Really behind the meme there's a man who's too nice, I remember that the woman who held him by the hand said to him "hey, how handsome he is" and he blushed very much 😚😚and thanked him a thousand times for the compliment and ....at that moment I fell in love with him💜💜💜💜💜.
yes! Aurelio Nuño is my crush!! 
Oh, his assistant is so handsome! 😎😉

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog